Thursday, October 27, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone!

Just a short post today to announce the winner of the $25.00 gift card to Simon Says Stamp, from my stop on the Believe In The Season blog hop.

The winner is. . . .

                                                                      Patty 

Wowzer!! I don't even know what to say except that each of your cards are amazing!! I just kept scrolling down and LOVING each every one!! So many different styles and I love them all!! Thanks for the inspiration!! 

Congratulations Patty! I've emailed you so please check your inbox (or spam folder if need be.)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left a comment. I read every single one and love your feedback and kindness!

 

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to Patty on winning the hop! Enjoy your shopping spree!

Karen B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.