Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Winner - Altenew Blog Hop!

Hey guys!


We've got a winner to announce from the recent Altenew, March release blog hop! I used random.org to choose my winner. There were 170 comments - thank you everyone - I loved    
reading each one!


The 55th comment was randomly chosen and left by Nora N!!!


 Nora N. said... 
I adore all of your cards but the last two are just FABULOUS!! Spraying the stencil? Now I am going to have to give that a try!! Marvelous design!! 

Congrats, Nora! So happy for you! I've given your name to Altenew but . . .

***Please make sure you contact Altenew by emailing them at winner@altenew.com with the subject line, "Altenew March Release Blog Hop Winner From Barb's Blog."***

Thanks again everyone! ♥♥♥
 

 

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh my!! Thank you so much Barb!! I never thought I would win!! I am so excited!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Nora1